vrijdag 17 juni 2011

A Letter of Apology.

As I noticed, from checking the statistics Google provides, there are a lot of foreign nationals who stumble upon or follow this blog. I never thought that this would happen. I mean, who'd expect that people of Germany and the UK - among others - would be interested in my small walks around Lier? This blog even attracts the attention of someone, living in the U.S.A., every other day.

Since I am a Fleming, living in Lier, Flanders, I speak Dutch. So, all is written on this blog in Dutch, which isn't exactly a world-language. Because this blog apparently speaks also to a larger crowd, I've decided that from now on I'll try to accomodate the foreign nationals by writing in English, too. Of course, English isn't my mother-language so I apologize humbly for all the errors I'll undoubtedly make in this language.

Thank you!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten